Jet Ski Lifts
Jet Ski Lifts, in several different styles, are suitable for use in the waters of Door County. Each one has distinct applications depending on the body of water you use it on.
In this first of a 3 part series, we will discuss Vertical Jet Ski lifts. Part 2 will discuss the Jet Ski Docks and finally, Part 3 will discuss the permanent pier style Jet Ski Lifts.
The most popular Jet Ski lift on the Bay of Green Bay –
ShoreMaster’s Vertical PWC Lift
ShoreMaster’s Vertical Jet Ski lifts feature:
- 1200# lifting capacity (capable of handling the new 3 seaters);
- 50″ lifting height;
- Welded side frames with braces (not bolted);
- Stainless steel lift cables; (not galvanized)
- Brass and Stainless Steel pulleys (not plastic); and
- All aluminum construction
It requires only 6″ of water plus the draft of your PWC to operate. The standard lift comes equipped with a hand crank winch.
What options are available for the Vertical Jet Ski Lifts?
- A solar-powered lift motor is available for complete ease of operation. A simple touch of the button will raise or lower your equipment without effort.
- An extended winch post can be added to raise the winch up to your dock height. The extension means you don’t have to bend down below the dock to crank the winch.
- Stainless steel PWC Loading platforms to make it easy to access your PWC and super easy to clean or service your unit.
- A choice of carpeted bunks, or better yet, the maintenance free vinyl clad bunks. You’ll never have torn carpeting again.
It’s the best vertical lift available. Used up & down the Bay of Green Bay – it’s the standard for PWC lifts.
Where can you find Pier & Waterfront Solutions?
We are located in the center of the Door County Peninsula at 7325 St Hwy 57. That’s just 1 mile North of County MM (Hwy 42) and 3 miles South of Sturgeon Bay. Look for the Idlewild Road intersection.
Our staff is always ready to serve your needs.
Give us a call If you have a dock or boat lift topic you would like to see addressed on our site,
Call Jerry at 920-493-4404 or Email Jerry@wisconsinpws.com for more information.