7325 State - Highway 57, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235 | Hours: Mon–Fri: 8am-4pm • Saturday: By appointment • Sunday: Closed
7325 State - Highway 57, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
Hours: Mon–Fri: 8am-4pm
Saturday: By appointment • Sunday: Closed
ShorePort, a drive on jet ski dock, is easy to use and easy to own too. Simple drive on, push off functionality, maximizes your time on the water. Plus, ShorePort’s modular, rotationally molded construction means it’s virtually maintenance-free. ShorePort can be attached to nearly any floating dock system, and ShorePort works great with any standing or wheel-in style dock system. Position the ShorePort Waverunner dock alongside or perpendicular to your dock system for quick and convenient access to your jet ski or wave runner. ShorePort can be used as a stand-alone drive-on jet ski dock, or you can connect multiple ShorePorts for additional stability and PWC storage. Whether you are storing a single personal watercraft at your residential lakeshore property or a whole fleet of personal watercraft at a marina, resort, or campground, you’ll be glad you chose ShorePort to protect the investment you’ve made in your personal watercraft.
- Safe, and easy loading and launching
- Textured, slip-resistant surface
- Maintenance-free ownership
- 8″ tie-down cleat
- Three polyurethane rollers allow smooth loading and launching.
- Two mid-section rollers are adjustable to accommodate virtually any PWC, waverunner or jet ski hull style.
- Rear roller makes for easy transitions from the water to storage on the ShorePort
- Versatile design fits a wide range of personal watercraft and waverunners
Pier & Waterfront Solutions is
your one-stop marine dealer.
Pier & Waterfront Solutions LLC (PWS)
7325 State Highway 57, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
(We are 1 mile North of County MM (Hwy 42) and 3 miles South of Sturgeon Bay at the Idlewild Road intersection.)