SUMMER HAS ENDED
Summer for many people has ended. It’s a sad time for many people. People are heading home. Many families have to get back for school for the kids and can only come back on weekends. Still, there will be some great days left this Fall.
Many of our customers are from out of state. In fact, we have customers from almost ALL the United States. They return each year to enjoy some of our great Wisconsin weather. The size of the crowds will begin going down after Labor Day.
Have no FEAR! Spring is just a couple of months away!
But still, it’s a sad time for many people. Our Chicago and Minnesota customers are among the saddest at this time of the year. Why? They face another year of being defeated by the Packers.
Who else faces problems at this time of the year?
Another group is people with storm-damaged equipment. The Fall storms get stronger in September and October. That’s why we move as fast as we can to get to your location to safeguard your equipment by removing them for the year. The freezing water doesn’t help either.
If you have damage to your equipment please call Jerry @ 920-493-4404.
Not using your docks and lifts anymore this year?
It’s a good idea to drop Keri, our Service Manager, a line letting her know you are ready to be removed. Give her a date when your canopy will be down and your boat stored for the year. Email your message to Keri@wisconsinpws.com. She will put you on the schedule.
It’s particularly tough this year for our crews. One of the dealers in Door County closed expectantly before Memorial Day. Our teams will be working longer hours to adjust to the influx of new customers. As the days get shorter, they will be working by their headlights to meet the schedule.
Four things you should know about fall storms:
- PWS will assist you if a storm damages your equipment. We prepare Free estimates to cover your damage. Insurance companies then use the estimates to prepare a settlement for you.
- We recommend you read this article before talking to the insurance company. Take pictures of all the damage. The more images, the better.
- PWS can also salvage your equipment and make winter repairs, so you are ready to go in Spring.
- PWS will move your equipment to another location if you sold it or bought another property.
Do you have property damage, eroded beaches, and lawns? Don’t forget, Pier and Waterfront Solutions has a complete rip rap service available. We’ll have your shoreline repaired for Spring.
Call DAVE at 920-905-2588 for more details.
Where is Pier & Waterfront Solutions?
Located at 7325 St. Hwy 57, it’s 3 miles south of Sturgeon Bay and 1 mile past the intersection of Cty MM (heading north). Look on the right side, one mile north, at the next corner (Idlewild Road and Hwy 57).
Is PWS OPEN?
Pier & Waterfront Solutions remains “open.” We have implemented measures to help ensure the safety of our employees and visitors. PWS continues to work to maintain the trusted service that you have come to expect.
PWS implemented these preventive measures:
1. Conducting as much business as possible by email, text, or phone.
2. Site visits will continue. When in-person contacts are necessary, we will follow “social distancing” guidelines.
3. Our display yard is always open for you to examine at your leisure. All displays have a numbered, red tag on them. If you want more information or pricing, please reference that number.
What can YOU do to help us?
1. Please conduct as much business as possible via emails, messaging, and emails. This step protects everyone involved.
2. When you see our crews installing equipment, please practice “social distancing.” Remain at a safe distance.
Thank you for allowing us to work with you.
YES – PWS is OPEN and waiting for you!
Please call, message, or email PWS with any questions.
Let’s all stay safe!