Jet Ski Lift Platform by PWS
Jet Ski Lift Platform
A Jet Ski Lift platform is the latest development of Pier & Waterfront Solutions. These stainless steel loading platforms are made exclusively for the ShoreMaster SM 1064 and SM 1264 Jet Ski Lifts by PWS.
The jet ski Lift platform kit consists of a stainless steel, perforated platform that mounts securely to the lift rack.
- No need to drill holes and risk damage to the cables inside.
- The platform never rots.
- Simple to install – one 9/16” wrench is all you need.
- Stainless steel platforms provide a stable loading or working platform.
- The walk platform allows easy access to both sides of the Jet Ski – in or out of the water.
- It allows you to put a cover on your Jet Ski while high and dry.
- Why scramble over your jet ski to put a cover on?
- No more getting tossed around by waves while trying to work.
- No more trying to stand on the lift rack and risk falling or injury.
Imagine being able to service your jet ski without having to stand in the water. Now you have a loading platform to set your equipment on when working on the engine or re-fueling your unit. You can do all kinds of work and stay dry.
How About another Great Idea?
Also offered by Pier & Waterfront Solutions – a Jet Ski winch extension post kit.
The extension post kit allows you to move the winch higher on your ShoreMaster lift post. Now you have better access to the wheel from the dock – even if the dock is above the lift wheel. No need to lie on the dock in order to reach the wheel.
Pier & Waterfront Solutions specializes in ShoreMaster docks, lifts and accessories both residential and commercial. We service the rest.
PWS is located in the center of Door County at 7325 St Hwy 57. It is located 1 mile North of County MM (Hwy 42) and South of Sturgeon Bay at the intersection of Idlewild Road.
See a complete list of articles at “News” on our website.
Want us to address a dock or boat lift topic for you? Feel free to give us a call. We believe that an informed consumer makes better decisions.